Sunday, December 26, 2010


Life at its current pace gives me time to experience and savor life's synchronicities...last summer I took a stack of books that a friend was not able to sell in a yard sale, with the intention of reading them. Of the 10 or so books, I picked up Tom Brown, Jr's The Quest.

My life the past 3 years has been in some ways so different from my life previously, and I find myself struggling with 'why', and 'what is my purpose', and trying to push myself back into a more 'acceptable' lifestyle. In the pages of this book I have found some answers, and so I wanted to know where Tom Brown Jr was at this point in his life, as the book was published in 1991. Thank goodness, he has a website, and is still teaching about nature, the earth, and vision. His web address is: http://www.trackerschool.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment