Friday, February 11, 2011

Definitions......

So after multiple downsizings over the past number of years, I have learned to live in a somewhat humble fashion, which includes doing laundry in the apartment laundry room.  To encourage myself, I have this plaque in my living room.


Shortly after I bought it, I realized that one of my favorite neighbors had a doormat that said, "Simplify Life".

All these things made sense, given our lifestyle.

Today however, I became quite confused when I saw this car, in the parking lot of our most upscale shopping area.

In case the car isn't immediately recognizable (perhaps more difficult if you live simply), it is a Porsche Carrera 4 Convertible with a MSRP of  around $100,000......

I'm  thinking one of us isn't in touch with reality..........

No comments:

Post a Comment