Friday, September 10, 2010

My little room with a view.....




























Another blog writer today mentioned living with a view, and that living with a beautiful view in a small place is better for her than a fancy place with a poor view (my interpretation of her words added)....the irony was that today I had been thinking the same thing....but about my little apartment.....that after almost a year of searching for a place to move to (and buy), that it kept coming back to my view here, and not being able to find something with as therapeutic a view elsewhere. I also realized that the view I have all the time, and it changes with the seasons, the lighting, the weather, the time of day.......and the challenges of apartment living, are temporary, compared to the view......

No comments:

Post a Comment